This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached property located on the Castlereagh Road
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor
- Lovely living room with a solid wood floor and a bay window
- Family room with a feature fireplace and French doors to the living room
- Spacious kitchen/diner with excellent storage and an integrated oven
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Detached garage with light and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Superb rear garden laid in lawn with two patio areas to enjoy
- Easy to maintain front garden with mature shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
This fantastic home benefits from an immaculate interior and a wonderful rear garden that is perfect for families. It is bright, spacious and benefits from solid wood floors in the reception rooms that give the property a lovely rich feel. The location alone will guarantee a lifestyle that will appeal to first time buyers due to its proximity to a great range of amenities, and to families that want a superb choice of local schools.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a living room with a bay window and a solid wood floor, a family room with a feature fireplace and French doors to the living room, a spacious kitchen/diner with an excellent range of high & low level units and a downstairs WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front is an easy to maintain garden with mature shrubs and a driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. The rear garden is a delight and benefits from a spacious lawn, is flanked by mature hedging and has two patio areas to enjoy.
The Castlereagh area is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 11'8" x 14'2"
Family Room 10'8" x 10'5"
Kitchen/Diner 8'2" x 17'2"
Bedroom 1 11'8" x 10'5"
Bedroom 2 11'8" x 9'5"
Bedroom 3 7'11" x 8'11"
Bathroom 7'11" x 7'10"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views