- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stylishly presented mid terrace home in a popular area
- Spacious living room with laminated wooden flooring
- Recently modernised fitted kitchen/ dining area with integrated appliances
- Large family shower room
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed paved patio area to rear with large cabin/ summer house
- Within walking distance to Belfast City centre
- Ideally situated opposite Connswater shopping centre and retail park
- Early viewing comes highly recommended
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace property will prove popular with first time buyers, families and investors alike. It is ideally situated for commuting into Belfast and within walking distance to Connswater Retail Park, CS Lewis Square and Connswater walkway.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and exceptionally well finished throughout. 278 Albertbridge Road internally comprises of a stylish living area, a fitted kitchen/ dining area, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern three-piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts a large enclosed rear yard with a summer house/ cabin with electrics and ample space to enjoy those summer evenings. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
We have no hesitation in recommending a viewing of this home as properties like this are hard to find in this Belfast location.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- uPVC front door
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom comprising built in storage space and hallway laid in laminate flooring
- 4.5m x 2.92m (14' 9" x 9' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring, bay window, double radiator
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Walk in storage cupboard, Back door to rear garden
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.65m x 3.18m (15' 3" x 10' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low high gloss units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring ceramic hob and built in overhead stainless steel extractor fan, built in eye level oven plumbed for a washing machine and space for free standing fridge with freezer, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 11' 0")
Range of robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.03m (10' 3" x 6' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.31m (7' 9" x 7' 7")
Family shower room suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, dual flush WC, laminate floor.
- Hot press and storage above, storage cupboard.
- Enclosed rear yard with large cabin and shed. Paved front entrance path leading to front door, sides partly laid in pebbles and artificial grass.
Travelling along the Albertbridge Road towards Belfast City Centre number 278 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »