276 Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 3FS
Business (810 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Located on one of Belfast’s main arterial routes in an ever popular leisure, retail and business destination.
- Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of commercial catering equipment.
- Established business requiring minimal capital expenditure.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Tesco, Bank of Ireland, Winemark, The Errigle Inn and Ulster Bank.
- EPC - G158
The subject premises are ideally located on the Ormeau Road which is one of Belfast’s main arterial routes, approximately 1.5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The Ormeau Road has undergone a renaissance over recent years with a significant number of cafes and restaurants opening and thriving. This is a popular and well established commercial location with a high level of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic. It has a large catchment area drawing from the Ravenhill Road and Annadale Embankment areas.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »