- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Opportunity
- Two Period Town Houses
- No 271 - 4 Bedrooms/2 Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen & Basement
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Classic White Bathroom
- No 273 - 2 Bedroom Derelict Town House
- Twin Garages & Large Workshop
- Substantial Rear
- Builders Yard
Additional InformationUnique Opportunity!! Two Period Dwellings with Substantial ground to rear with twin garage & large workshop
Rarely does such an opportunity arise to acquire property and land with tremendous redevelopment and development opportunity. The dwellings front onto the Cavehill Road with secondary access from Henderson Avenue.
271 Cavehill Road comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, spacious fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling offers oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and large basement area.
A separate access leads to 273 Cavehill Road a much smaller derelict end of terrace with 2 bedrooms and 1 reception room. Access to the rear is via Henderson Avenue with large builders yard and workshop with twin attached garages.
Immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- No 271
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.40 x 3.36 (14'5" x 11'0")
- Into bay, 2 panelled radiators.
- Dining Room 3.73 x 3.08 (12'3" x 10'1")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.60 x 7.46 (15'1" x 24'6")
- Belfast sink, range, built-in high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
Dining Area - Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.73 x 3.08 (8'11" x 10'1")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 3.76 (10'1" x 12'4")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.41 x 3.41 (14'6" x 11'2")
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 2.76 (9'11" x 9'1")
- Light and power, cellar storage.
- No 273
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »