- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationExtended Period Town Terrace Situated Within This Most Convenient And Popular Location.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious extended period town house holding a prime position within the most popular section of the Woodvale Road. Affording high ceilings the interior comprises, 4 bedrooms over two floors, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and extended bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed and single glazed wooden windows, oil fired central heating, corniced ceilings and has benefited from past improvements works via a grant aided scheme to include re roofing. A most convenient position close to excellent local amenities with woodvale park and tesco shopping centre all within walking distance and the city only a short bus ride away makes this the perfect family home.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended
- Entrance Hall
- uPvc double glazed entrance door, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.32 x 3.47 (14'2" x 11'4")
- Into bay, brick fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.58 x 3.24 (11'8" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator, brick fireplace, tv shelf, single glazed window.
- Kitchen 3.03 x 2.71 (9'11" x 8'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, single glazed windows.
- Rear Lobby
- Panelled radiator.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, single glazed windows.
- Bedroom 3.60 x 4.92 (11'9" x 16'1")
- Bedroom 3.61 x 2.79 (11'10" x 9'1")
- Exposed timber floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Landing, single glazed window.
- Bedroom 4.92 x 3.52 (16'1" x 11'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.59 x 2.73 (11'9" x 8'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »