- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Two with ensuite
- 2 acres
- Variety of outbuilding
- Beautifully presented
- Great location
- Stunning view
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this well presented detached home on the Woodgrange Road, just outside of Downpatrick which sits on a private site with beautiful countryside views. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the size and scope of this family home. The property comprises sunroom/ porch through to lounge with fireplace, luxury fitted kitchen with dining/ living area. There are four good sized bedrooms, two with ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside the property is set on a private site and has the added benefit of a variety of outbuilding and 2 acres of land, ideal for those who work from home or have equestrian interests. The well established gardens offer a serene setting with paved patio area and feature flowerbeds with mature shrubbery.
The house is conveniently located within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and surrounding towns of Saintfield and Ballynahinch giving access to a number of excellent grammar schools and local amenities. The property is also on the bus route of several schools.
This property is sure to appeal to many and with so much to offer in this stunning family home, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance/Sunroom 12'0" x 8'8" (3.66m x 2.64m)
- Tiled flooring, door to side. Stunning views.
- Living Room 15'1" x 16'3" (4.60m x 4.95m)
- Bay window, fireplace marble surround, granite hearth, wood laminate flooring. Fireplace linked to heating system.
- Rear Hall 16'6" x 9'0" (5.03m x 2.74m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 24'0" x 15'7" (7.32m x 4.75m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating island unit, granite worktops, space for range cooker, stainless steel sink unit and a half, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, double doors to side, wood burning stove, granite hearth,
Walk in Larder 3'5" x 4'4". Wood burning stove linked to heating system.
- Bathroom 9'3" x 6'2" (2.82m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath. Tiled flooring and wall tiles.
- Bedroom One 9'3" x 9'4" (2.82m x 2.84m)
- Built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 15'4" x 12'7" (4.67m x 3.84m)
- Bay window with views to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Rear Hallway 11'8" x 6'6" (3.56m x 1.98m)
- Tiled floor and door to rear.
- Bedroom Three 14'0" x 13'2" (4.27m x 4.01m)
- Rear facing room, built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 8'8" x 4'7" (2.64m x 1.40m)
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom Four 14'1" x 12'8" (4.29m x 3.86m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Wet room shower.
- Jack n Jill Bathroom 10'3" x 8'4" (3.12m x 2.54m)
- Pink suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with matching marble grey and pink tiles.
- Outbuilding One 24'0" x 19'6" (7.32m x 5.94m)
- Power and light. Boiler
- Outbuilding Two 24'0" x 22'0" (7.32m x 6.71m)
- Loft 28'10" x 12'0" (8.79m x 3.66m)
- Central heating, solid wood flooring, stainless steel sink unit. Ideal for an office or gym.
- Store 29'0" x 9'8" (8.84m x 2.95m)
- Power and light
- Outbuilding 29'0" x 13'6" (8.84m x 4.11m)
- Roller door.
- Stable/ stone out building 25'0x 13'6 (7.62m x 4.11m)
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawn with gates and three separate entrances. To the rear is a Patio area, summer house, greenhouse, flower beds, hen house and a field. The site extends to approximately two acres.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »