- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- 4 Bedrooms (1 with dressing room and en-suite bathroom)
- 3 Reception rooms (1 with multi-fuel burning stove linked to radiators)
- Kitchen with dining area
- Utility room with excellent storage
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Oil fired central heating system (recently installed condensing boiler)
- Detached double garage
- Spacious driveway to front and rear (Freshly tarmacked in 2021)
- Walking distance to Broughshane village
- A quiet rural location but with excellent convenience to amenities
- On the bus route to Ballymena Grammar and Secondary Schools
- Convenient to Broughshane Primary School
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to list for sale this stunning 2 storey detached residence situated at the Broughshane end of the Tullymore Road. Offering exceptional family living accommodation including 4 bedrooms (1 with dressing room and en-suite bathroom), 3 reception rooms, spacious utility room and detached double garage; this home will meet the needs of many potential purchasers. Alongside the generous living space the exterior of this property is just as impressive. With well maintained gardens, excellent privacy with green fields to side and rear; there really are no other properties on the market like this. The Tullymore area has long been recognised as one of Broughshane's premier addresses due to the quality of the surroundings, the proximity to the award wining village and high quality local schooling within a comfortable distance. Being able to walk to Broughshane yet retain a rural living space makes this property a real one of a kind and will be the perfect dream home for many family buyers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With balustrade staircase to first floor. Wooden flooring.
- 5.08m x 4.17m (16' 8" x 13' 8")
With 900kw multi-fuel burning stove (connected to radiators) to tiled hearth. Wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.18m x 3.89m (13' 9" x 12' 9")
With feature fireplace. Wooden flooring.
- 7.88m x 3.38m (25' 10" x 11' 1")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units with chrome handles. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Glazed display units. Wine rack. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Space for Rangemaster style stove with hooded extractor fan over. Saucepan drawers. Under pelmet lighting. Spotlighting to ceiling. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Spacious dining area.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.07m x 3.59m (13' 4" x 11' 9")
With tiled flooring. PVC double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.86m (10' 5" x 6' 1")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble drier. Tiled flooring.
- With LFWC and WHB. Tiled flooring.
- With feature windows with triple aspect out onto front of property. This area would be suitable for a home office or has the potential to offer a 5th bedroom.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.24m x 4.17m (17' 2" x 13' 8")
With dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.5m x 2.m (8' 2" x 6' 7")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and panelled bath with shower head over. Mira shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.59m x 4.19m (15' 1" x 13' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.18m x 3.87m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.21m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
- With 4 piece suite comprising LFWC, WHB and free-standing bath with shower head over. Mira shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.92m x 6.08m (22' 8" x 19' 11")
With 2x electric roller doors. Power and light.
- Access from the main road via sweeping tarmac driveway. (Freshly tarmacked in 2021). Spacious garden in lawn to front and side of property with mature trees and excellent privacy with green fields to side of property. Enclosed rear garden bounded by wooden fencing with excellent privacy to green fields at rear. Various areas for use as entertainment spots during BBQ season. A spacious site with both privacy and low maintenance gardens.
Tullymore Road, Broughshane
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »