- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding Detached Family Residence Extending To Over 2,800 Square Feet
- Recently renovated to an exceptional high standard throughout
- Spacious galleried reception hall with full height glazing
- 5 well -proportioned bedrooms across the first floor (master ensuite with walk through wardrobe)
- Spacious Fully Tiled luxury Family Bathroom
- Second floor Office/ Games Room accessed via spiral staircase
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fully fitted Luxury Family kitchen open to living/dining area
- Separate Utility & WC
- Conservatory to the rear
- Integrated Single garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Private Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns to front and rear with sheltered patio to the rear
- Convenient to the Belfast and just minutes from Lisburn City Centre with it leading Grammar Schools
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis exceptional, extended detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac location within this popular development. Very convenient to a range of local amenities including shops, public transport and a range of leading schools within walking distance.
The property has been thoughtfully designed and extended by the current owners to provide extensive, flexible and adaptable family accommodation with integrated garage suitable for any growing family. The accommodation has been crafted around family living and is finished to an exceptional level of presentation and specification. The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by the superb level site and private mature gardens.
Offering convenience to both Belfast and Lisburn by either car or public transport this fine home presents fantastic value for money and viewing is highly recommended.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Double glazed UPVC door, double full height glazer to front, spotlighting and feature chandelier, ceramic tile floor.
- 3.48m x 5.05m (11' 5" x 16' 7")
(into bay) Solid wood strip flooring, feature sandstone fireplace with matching hearth & feature gas fire, recessed spot lighting.
- Half wood panelled walls, Solid Wood Strip floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 4.m (9' 9" x 13' 1")
Solid strip wood floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.97m x 3.35m (9' 9" x 10' 12")
Range of high and low level units, Quartz work surfaces with breakfast bar, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, mosaic tiled splashback, space for wine fridge, American style fridge freezer, stainless steel 6 hob range cooker with double oven/grill, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, open to….
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 8.54m x 3.02m (28' 0" x 9' 11")
Solid oak strip flooring, spotlighting, integrated ceiling and wall speakers, feature shelves to wall.
- 3.71m x 2.75m (12' 2" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, UPVC single door to patio and rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.01m x 2.71m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for sink and washer drier, door to rear garden, door to garage.
- GALLERIED LANDING:
- Spotlighting, hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.37m x 4.18m (20' 11" x 13' 9")
Solid oak strip flooring, spotlighting and integrated ceiling speakers.
- WALK THROUGH WARDROBE:
- Solid oak strip flooring, spotlighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, Enclosed Low Flush WC, twin vanity sinks, free standing bath, fully tiled corner shower, chrome towel rail, speakers.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.86m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
(to wardrobes) integrated mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.03m x 3.05m (9' 11" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 2.36m (9' 11" x 7' 9")
(to wardrobes) integrated mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.02m x 2.49m (9' 11" x 8' 2")
- Ceramic tiled floor and walls, panel bath with MIRA electric shower over bath, Low flush WC.
- Accessed via a spiral staircase to the second floor, Velux's in roof, recessed spot lighting, Door to eaves and attic storage room.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 5.04m x 3.1m (16' 6" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, power and light, door to house.
- Superb and generous enclosed rear garden in lawn with boundary fence, planting and large sheltered private patio area.
From roundabout at Prince William Road, exit to Belfast (on A513) then turn second right onto Belmont Drive. At T junction turn left onto Belmont Road, then turn right onto Kenilworth Drive. At T junction turn right then immediate left. No.27 Thornhill Avenue is straight in front of you.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »