- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge/dining area with lovely views
- Fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Alarm system
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens
Additional InformationInternal viewing essential......
We are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 4th floor penthouse two bedroom apartment.
The apartment is beautifully presented throughout and is enhanced by a balcony offering stunning views over Wallace Park.
The accommodation consists of a bright, spacious lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, master ensuite shower room and bathroom. There is also a lift to all floors and allocated underground secure parking.
Convenience of location is fabulous with Lisburn City Centre, Lisburn Train and Bus Station within minutes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Laminate flooring. Built in cupboard. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 4.971m x 4.506m (16' 4" x 14' 9")
(into doorway) Laminate flooring. French door to balcony with lovely views over Wallace Park.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.618m x 2.352m (8' 7" x 7' 9")
Good range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel gas hob and electric under oven. Stainless steel exrtractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Gas boiler. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.626m x 3.266m (11' 11" x 10' 9")
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flower. Heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.225m x 2.594m (10' 7" x 8' 6")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower screen. Thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Landscaped communal gardens. Secure allocated parking. Lift to all floors.
Wallace Avenue, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »