- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Established And Sought After Development
- Excellent Location Close To Leading Schools
- Belfast And Lisburn Easily Accessible By Bus, Car Or Rail
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Family / Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Ensuite And Built In Robes
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Downstairs W.C
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
Additional InformationVery well presented semi-detached family home located in the ever popular Rose Garden development off Queensway. This quiet development benefits from ease of access to a range of local amenities, public transport services and main arterial routes serving Belfast, Lisburn and surround towns. Many leading schools are close at hand.
The property has been finished to an excellent standard and boasts spacious and adaptable accommodation. The ground floor comprises a bright and spacious living room with feature gas fire. a modern fully fitted kitchen open to a family sitting area, utility room and W.C cloakroom. The first floor are three bedrooms ( master with built in robes and luxury ensuite) and a separate family bathroom.
The property further benefits of driveway parking, private and enclosed rear garden, gas heating and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring, under stair recess
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.45m (15' 1" x 11' 4")
Wood strip flooring, feature gas fire
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled floor
- KITCHEN WITH FAMILY / DINING AREA :
- 5.31m x 3.38m (17' 5" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of high gloss units with chrome handles, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, chrome extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.39m (7' 10" x 7' 10")
High gloss units with chrome handles, wood effect work surfaces, tiled floor, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine
- Linen closet, access to partially floored roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 3.38m (16' 2" x 11' 1")
Built in double robes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, low flush w.c, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.57m (12' 1" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.46m (9' 4" x 8' 1")
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, low flush w.c, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Driveway parking to front.
Private and enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature hedges.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »