- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained mid terrace
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen / dining area
- White bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Popular and convenient location
- Ideal 1st time purchase
Additional InformationLocated just off lower Sunnyside Street, close to the Ormeau Embankment, it is also positioned close to many of the amenities along the Ormeau Road as well as providing excellent access to the Stranmillis area and Belfast City centre. The home has been very well maintained by it's current owners, providing bright and spacious accommodation over both levels. There are 3 well proportioned bedrooms, main lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a modern white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, lawn gardens to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear with an artificial grass area. There is also a shared alley providing access to bring bins etc from the rear.
A fine home that we believe will be of immediate interest to the 1st time buyer.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'2 x 11'11 (4.32m x 3.63m)
- Laminate flooring. Cloaks area under stairs.
- Kitchen/dining area 16'4 x 10'2 (4.98m x 3.10m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor canopy. 4 ring hob and under oven. Laminate flooring. Open to Dining area.
- Dining area
- Laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 12'9 x 10'2 (3.89m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
- Built in robe/ gas boiler. Pleasant aspect to the rear.
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 7'1 (3.28m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom 6'2 x 6'0 (1.88m x 1.83m)
- White suite panelled bath with mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls.
- Front gardens
- Garden to front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed garden to rear, artificial grass. Shared alley access for bins.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »