- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Four Bedroom Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Coal Effect Gas Fire With Decorative Wooden And Granite Fireplace
- Separate Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances / Utility Room With Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With En Suite Shower Room)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed And Easterly Facing Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn And Gravel With Tarmac Driveway With Double Gates / Large Detached Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Proportioned Family Home, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Four Bedroom Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with double glazed side panel. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
- 4.92m x 3.44m (16' 2" x 11' 3")
Coal effect gas fire with decorative wooden and granite fireplace.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.88m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.53m x 3.55m (21' 5" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low and level units. Solid wood work surfaces. Integrated double Hotpoint oven. Integrated Hotpoint hob. Extractor hood. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated freezer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.79m (8' 0" x 5' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Solid wood work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to Rear.
- Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.42m (12' 11" x 11' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.64m x 2.86m (11' 11" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.64m x 2.87m (11' 11" x 9' 5")
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wood panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
- Partly floored. Aluminum ladder. Power.
- Enclosed and Easterly facing rear garden with private aspects laid in lawn with shrubbery and paved path. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. PVC fascia boards and softits. Garden to front laid in lawn and gravel. Pavior brickset path to entrance door. Tarmac driveway with double gates.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.54m x 4.41m (18' 2" x 14' 6")
Roller door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
From Stoneyford Road turn into Stonebridge Meadows. At the end of the road turn right then follow the road to the left. Number 27 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »