- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Upper Floor Two Bed Apartment
- Conveniently Located In The Popular Shaftesbury Development
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Bright Living Area and Access To Balcony
- Lifts To All Floors
- Allocated Car Parking Space and Visitor Car Parking
- Gas Central Heating System
- Excellent First Time Buy Or May Suit An Investor
- Prompt Viewing Is Advised
If you are looking for a modern apartment close to the town centre and transport links to Belfast, Shaftesbury Drive is the answer. Internally the property provides a contemporary living environment and of particular note is the bright living/dining area with door leading out to the balcony and the fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. Gas heating, double glazing and modern construction means that this apartment will be easy to heat and have low running costs. There is also allocated parking so you will never have the worry of finding a space. All apartments above the ground floor are serviced by a lift. Internal viewing is highly recommended as Shaftesbury Drive is close to all the shops, amenities and commuter routes that Bangor has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hard wood front door, laminate wooden flooring, storage cupboard, Intercom system.
- LIVING AREA 5.00 x 3.29 (16'4" x 10'9" )
- Door leading out to balcony, sliding doors through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 2.58 x 2.31 (awp) (8'5" x 7'6" (awp))
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56 x 3.30 (11'8" x 10'9")
- BEDROOM 2 2.54 x 2.59 (8'3" x 8'5")
- BATHROOM 2.56 x 2.39 (awp) (8'4" x 7'10" (awp))
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »