- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently constructed detached bungalow style home
- Secure Gated Development for the Over 45s
- Spacious living room with double doors to dining room
- Separate shaker style kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and utility room off
- Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Study or third bedroom
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazed
- Brick paviour driveway providing parking for two to three cars
- Furniture also negotiable
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationThis is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a recently constructed detached bungalow-style home with little to do but just move in and enjoy. Located on the outskirts of Groomsport village in a secure development, for the over 45s, with electronic gates and an en site warden, residents benefit from a quiet yet convenient position within close proximity to many amenities.
The accommodation comprises a spacious living room with access to dining room, modern fitted shaker style kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and utility off. Two double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, main bathroom and study add to the list of features. Outside there are gardens in lawn with extensive decked patio area and brick paviour driveway providing parking for two to three cars.
All in all this is a fantastic property coming to the market at a realistic price. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.38m (18' 9" x 11' 1")
French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
Access through French doors and lounge.
- BEDROOM (3) / STUDY:
- 2.13m x 2.08m (7' 0" x 6' 10")
- 3.35m x 2.72m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units with integrated dishwasher, gas hob, oven and grill, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights and laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Large walk-in wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
With corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
With built-in wardrobes.
- Three piece white suite including wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built-in units, stainless steel sink and washer dryer.
- Brick paviour driveway providing parking for two to three cars, garden laid in lawns with extensive decked patio area, driveway with foundations laid for garage, outside light at front and side.
Heading from Groomsport to Donaghadee turn left into Seahaven development
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »