- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently constructed detached bungalow style home
- Secure Gated Development for the Over 45s
- Spacious living room with double doors to dining room
- Separate shaker style kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and utility room off
- Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Study or third bedroom
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazed
- Brick paviour driveway providing parking for two to three cars
- Furniture also negotiable
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationThis is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a recently constructed detached bungalow-style home with little to do but just move in and enjoy. Located on the outskirts of Groomsport village in a secure development, for the over 45s, with electronic gates and an en site warden, residents benefit from a quiet yet convenient position within close proximity to many amenities.
The accommodation comprises a spacious living room with access to dining room, modern fitted shaker style kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and utility off. Two double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, main bathroom and study add to the list of features. Outside there are gardens in lawn with extensive decked patio area and brick paviour driveway providing parking for two to three cars.
All in all this is a fantastic property coming to the market at a realistic price. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.38m (18' 9" x 11' 1")
French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
Access through French doors and lounge.
- BEDROOM (3) / STUDY:
- 2.13m x 2.08m (7' 0" x 6' 10")
- 3.35m x 2.72m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units with integrated dishwasher, gas hob, oven and grill, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights and laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Large walk-in wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
With corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
With built-in wardrobes.
- Three piece white suite including wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built-in units, stainless steel sink and washer dryer.
- Brick paviour driveway providing parking for two to three cars, garden laid in lawns with extensive decked patio area, driveway with foundations laid for garage, outside light at front and side.
Heading from Groomsport to Donaghadee turn left into Seahaven development
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »