- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- UNFURNISHED - An Outstanding Semi Detached Property in a Superb Residential Location
- 2 Separate Reception Areas (Dining Room Open Plan to Kitchen)
- Magnificent Modern Kitchen with Excellent Range of Units
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With Potential Use of Floored Roofspace if Necessary
- Excellent Family Bathroom
- Delightful South Facing Rear Courtyard Area
- Parking Space for Several Cars
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Available End July 2019
- Rent Includes Rates
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached villa in a prime residential location with ease of access via either the Ravenhill Road or Ormeau Road, to Belfast City Centre, the delightful internal presentation and overall ambience of this fine home compliment the accommodation that comprises, on the ground floor, two separate reception areas, a magnificent modern kitchen and impressive entrance hall. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms, with the master being very generous, and a modern family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, Phoenix gas central heating, is unfurnished and has a superb enclosed rear courtyard style patio/garden witha south facing aspect.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection as being essential.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double doors, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC framed double glazed inner hall door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs cloaks space, oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.37m (17' 7" x 14' 4")
Feature fireplace and surround, hardwood oak flooring.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.4m x 3.4m (11' 2" x 11' 2")
Bright and spacious dining area, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, patio doors to rear courtyard area. Open plan to . . .
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN:
- 4.78m x 2.39m (15' 8" x 7' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel range cooker with matching extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.37m x 3.54m (17' 7" x 11' 7")
Picture rail, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.34m x 3.15m (10' 12" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.01m x 2.15m (9' 10" x 7' 1")
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower, Aqualisa power shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 3.93m x 2.93m (12' 11" x 9' 7")
Heating and Velux window.
- Delightful enclosed rear courtyard style patio in brick pavior and with south facing aspect. Small front garden, border area with boundary wall to front.
Ravenhill Road from Belfast, third on left past Ardenlee Avenue just before traffic lights at Ravenhill Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »