- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended end terrace home
- Spacious lounge and dining kitchen
- Four bedrooms - one on ground floor
- Downstairs shower room and first floor bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Convenient location for primary school and village
Additional InformationThis extended end terrace home is located in this popular residential area and is within walking distance of the local primary school and the amenities that Millisle village has to offer.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, shower room and bedroom. On the first floor you have three more bedroom and a bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with easily maintained garden areas to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
- 5.08m x 2.82m (16' 8" x 9' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Laminate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Toilet. Wash hand basin. Shower cubcle with shower. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.62m (14' 4" x 8' 7")
Hotpress. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
- Enclosed yard to rear flagged for ease of maintenance.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »