- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Flexible Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3+ Reception Rooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Bathroom / Shower Room
- Mature Location
Additional InformationOsborne Drive is the epitome of peace and quiet, with the extra dimension of coordinated elegance, which offers residents that feeling of a quality environment that enhances their day to day lifestyle. The home channels this experience, as it affords flexible accommodation that is well-proportioned. Needless to say its location in this delightful Bangor West address gives access to the many facilities associated with the area, such as the delightful coastal walks, that extend as far as Holywood. Public transport to and from Belfast is easily accessible.
If your appetite is whetted by these appealing attributes, then we're assured your viewing should result with you buying not only a home, but the contented lifestyle associated with it.
- COVERED PORCH
- Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4 15'0" into bay x 14'5" (4.57m into bay x 4.39m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 21'7" x 14'5" into bay (6.58m x 4.39m into bay)
- Open fireplace with gas fire, slate surround and hearth, sandstone mantel.
- DINING ROOM 14'5" x 10'8" (4.39m x 3.25m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors leading to ...
- CONSERVATORY 9'8" x 7'92 (2.95m x 4.47m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors leading to side.
- UTILITY ROOM 12'1" x 6'9" (3.68m x 2.06m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- DINING AREA 13'8" x 12'0" (4.17m x 3.66m)
- 8 Pane double doors. Tiled effect laminated wood floor. 8 Downlights.
- KITCHEN 11'0" x 7'11" (3.35m x 2.41m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect laminated wood floor.
- INNER PORCH
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising: Jacuzzi panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 15'0" x 11'11" (4.57m x 3.63m)
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 2 15'0" x 11'11" (4.57m x 3.63m)
- BEDROOM 3 13'11" x 11'11" (4.24m x 3.63m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed rear. Outhouse. Tap. Light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »