- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Orangefield area
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious entrance hall with a solid oak floor
- Two reception rooms - living room and a dining room both with oak floors
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and access to under stair storage
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with built-in storage
- Modern shower room with metro tiled walls
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationLive on the Lane!
This fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Orangefield area is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from buyers looking for a first class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. A big attraction will undoubtedly be the spacious and private rear garden that will get plenty of use throughout the years.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with an oak floor, a spacious living room with an oak floor and a fireplace, a spacious dining room and a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and a store area under the stairs. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a shower room with a white three-piece suite.
To the front there is a low maintenance forecourt. The rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties to the rear and offers a spacious lawn that children will put to good use and a concrete patio area that is a great place to enjoy a summer barbecue.
Orangefield Lane is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City Centre, Connswater Shopping Centre and Ballyhackamore village. There is plenty of local transport available and a range of local amenities including a good choice of schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 2.82m x 2.46m (9'3" x 8'1")
- Living Room 4.11m x 3.48m (13'6" x 11'5")
- Dining Room 3.25m x 3.15m (10'8" x 10'4")
- Kitchen 3.33m x 3.15m (10'11" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 3.91m (13'7" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 2 4.14m x 2.72m (13'7" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.00m x 2.51m (9'10" x 8'3")
- Shower Room 2.46m x 1.68m (8'1" x 5'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »