- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well-Presented Detached Family Home
- Convenient and Sought-After Residential Location Occupying a Prime Private Site
- Tasteful Internal Décor with High Standard of Fixtures and Fittings
- Lounge with Attractive Modern Fireplace and Open Fire
- Family Room with Feature Multi-Fuel Burning Stove
- Kitchen/Dining Space with Patio Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Utility Room with Access to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Roofspace - Partially floored with Lighting
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Large Shed with Electric Heater.
- Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- External Lighting and External Sockets
Additional InformationLocated at the end of a quiet cul de sac on a private and generous site this three-bedroom detached family home is sure to attract instant interest.
Internally to the ground floor there is a large lounge with feature open fire, family room with multi fuel burning stove, open plan hand painted style kitchen with central feature island, a range of integrated appliances and Corian work surfaces leading to ample dining space, downstairs WC and a utility room. The first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom with modern suite.
Externally this property boasts a private and enclosed rear garden part paved, laid in lawns and decking perfect for entertaining and children at play, ample paved driveway parking and front garden laid in lawns.
The property provides excellent convenience to Dundonald village with its array of shops and amenities. The Dundonald Ice Bowl complex, David Lloyd Health complex, Dundonald Entertainment Village and The Ulster Hospital are also close at hand. The main arterial routes for commuting, both for Belfast city centre and Newtownards, are easily accessible.
- uPVC front door with central glazed and leaded light, double glazed side lights, through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid woodenfloor throughout, storage under stairs with security alarm panel.
- 5.72m x 4.78m (18' 9" x 15' 8")
With bay window, solid wooden floor and open fire.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.35m (15' 3" x 11' 0")
Outlook to front, feature muti-fuel burning stove with tiled hearth and tiled back.
- 6.48m x 3.48m (21' 3" x 11' 5")
Fully fitted hand painted style kitchen with range of high and low level units, recently fitted, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink and a half, Corian work surface with etched in draining board, chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear garden, five ring induction hob with stainless steel extractor above, integrated dual ovens with integrated Bosch microwave, feature mosaic tiled splashback, central island unit with ample storage, ample space for dining, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC and double glazed access doors to rear garden.
- 2.34m x 1.07m (7' 8" x 3' 6")
Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, inset spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.01m (11' 0" x 6' 7")
Range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden. Gas supply for tumble dryer installed.
- Inset spotlights throughout, access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder, hotpress cupboard, Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.05m x 3.35m (19' 10" x 11' 0")
Outlook to front, inset spotlights, laminate wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, inset spotlight, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.61m (14' 8" x 11' 10")
Outlook to rear, inset spotlights, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.28m (15' 0" x 10' 9")
Outlook to front, laminate wood effect floor.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, half pedestal wall hung wash hand basin, chrome waterfall mixer tap, feature tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone attachment, tiled splashback, feature ceramic tiled floor, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower cubicle with telephone handle attachment.
- Rear garden, partially laid in brick paviour, outside tap, partially laid in decking, partially laid in lawns, fantastic privacy, front garden laid in lawns, mature planting and driveway laid in brick paviour.
Travelling along Old Mill Meadow take the first left hand turn onto Old Mill Grove and take the first right hand turn, number 27 is located at the end of the cul de sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »