- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Five Bedroom Property On A Substantial Private Site
- Gardens To Front Side And Rear With Two Garages And Workshop
- Three Reception Areas, One With Multi Fuel Stove
- Large Kitchen/Dining Area Through To Sunroom
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Three On Ground Floor
- Family Bathroom On Ground Floor, Shower Room On First Floor
- Great Location Within Walking Distance To All Local Amenities
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended For This Deceptively Spacious Home
Additional InformationThis lovely detached home in Portavogie, sits on a very private site with gardens to front, side and rear and has been well maintained by the current owner internally and externally.
Portavogie is a charming village and fishing port and benefits from two outstanding beach areas with beautiful bays. It is within 15 miles of Newtownards and 20 miles of Bangor, which is perfect for any buyers looking for a semi rural location but still within commuting distance.
The layout of this property is perfect for families, with three good sized reception areas, one with multi fuel stove, family kitchen with informal dining area, bathroom on the ground floor, five good sized bedrooms, two on the first floor, first floor shower room and multiple storage areas throughout.
The outside areas are well maintained with lawn to front side and rear, large tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, greenhouse, two garages and a further workshop.
This property has been a much loved family home and will appeal to a variety of buyers due to location, finish and size. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hotpress with storage, two storage areas.
- Living Room 17'1 x 12'1 (5.21m x 3.68m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, brick inset, multi fuel stove and feature beam mantle, dual aspect views, bay window, cornicing.
- Dining Room 11'0 x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking front garden, cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 24'1 x 10'1 (7.34m x 3.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built in dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, built in four ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in oven, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, peninsula for informal dining, wooden flooring, door to rear garden, through to sunroom.
- Sunroom 14'1 x 11'1 (4.29m x 3.38m)
- Vinyl flooring, double doors to rear garden.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, walk in shower enclosure with "Mira" overhead shower, wall mounted chrome radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'0 (3.99m x 2.74m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Double room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 7'0 (3.07m x 2.13m)
- Wooden flooring.
- First Floor
- Storage areas.
- Bedroom 4 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 5 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Shower Room
- Suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted sink, corner shower with "Aqualisa" overhead shower and glazed door, velux type window, extractor fan.
- Front: Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, area in lawn.
Side and Rear: Areas in lawn, oil storage tank, oil fired boiler, outside lights, outside tap, yard area, greenhouse.
- Garage 1 22'0 x 13'1 (6.71m x 3.99m)
- Up and over roller door.
- Garage 2 20'1 x 10'1 (6.12m x 3.07m)
- Up and over roller door, power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »