- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressively well presented detached home
- Solid Oak doors throughout
- Beam Vacuum system installed
- Sold Oak framed Kitchen with Chrome light/socket fittings
- Modern feature radiators in some reception rooms
- View over surrounding countryside
- Landscaped gardens and approached by Tarmac drive
- Solar panels to heat water.
- This beautifully presented family home is located at Movennis Hill, Garvagh, enjoying all the attributes of a relaxed rural lifestyle whilst only a short drive to the market town of Garvagh. The property benefits from beautiful rural views across the rolling countryside. This impressive property enjoys well-proportioned accommodation throughout. The accommodation is both bright and versatile to suit the needs of a range of purchasers. With so many great qualities this is an ideal opportunity for those seeking excellently proportioned accommodation in a picturesque rural setting.
- Ground Floor
- Spacious Entrance hall with tiled floor, solid Oak stairs, telephone point and double doors leading to-
- Lounge 5.66m x 4.50m (18'7 x 14'9)
- With solid Oak wood flooring, feature stove and double doors leading onto-
- Dining Room 4.60m x 4.01m (15'1 x 13'2)
- Kitchen 8.74m x 4.50m (28'8 x 14'9)
- With a range of eye and low level units.
- Family Room 4.60m x 4.50m (15'1 x 14'9)
- Feature Bi-folding Oak glass doors between open plan Kitchen and Family room.
- Sun Room 4.80m x 3.81m (15'9 x 12'6)
- With double doors leading in from Kitchen.
- Utility Room 4.11m x 2.69m (13'6 x 8'10)
- Main Bathroom
- With a free standing bath, wash hand basin, fully tiled mains shower cubicle with "Drencher" style shower head, tiled floor and splash backs, chrome heated towel rail and feature floor to ceiling radiator.
- Study 2.59m x 1.96m (8'6 x 6'5)
- Downstairs wc
- First floor
- Large spacious landing with feature radiators and large hot press.
- Master bedroom
- Large spacious bedroom with double doors to enjoy lots of sunshine and walk in wardrobe. En-suite with double wash hand basins, Jacuzzi bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2
- With built in wardrobe and en suite with wash hand basin and shower
- Bedroom 3
- With built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4
- With built in wardrobe
- Second floor
- Large attic which is plastered and floored and at present accessed via pull down stairs but has been left to easily install a staircase.
- Detached Double Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »