- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property Within The Popular Millmount Development
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Bay Window
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Central Island
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio & Garden In Lawn
- Close To Public Transport Links, Comber Greenway & Billy Neill Country Park
- Convenient To Dundonald Omni Park, Belfast City Centre, Stormont Estate & The Ulster Hospital
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached home is found within the ever popular Millmount Village development, Dundonald, in East Belfast. Situated close to the Comber Greenway and Billy Neill Country Park, this attractive detached home will prove popular with those seeking a modern, stylish home within this convenient part of Dundonald.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with feature tiling, downstairs cloakroom with WC, living room with feature bay window and gas fire, stunning modern fitted kitchen with 'Quartz' work surfaces, integrated appliances, and Central Island. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a main bathroom in contemporary white suite with separate shower cubicle. Outside, there is a paved patio leading to garden in lawn to the rear as well as off street parking to the side.
Close to the Ulster Hospital, Dundonald Omni Park, Stormont Estate, and Belfast City Centre, local shops, public transport links, and amenities are all within easy reach.
- Composite front door with glazed insets leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.81m (17' 8" x 12' 6")
Feature fireplace wth gas inset fire and marble hearth.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.11m x 3.76m (16' 9" x 12' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units with 'Quartz' work surfaces. 'Rangemaster Range' with stainless steel splashback and extractor canopy. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. 'Franke' sink unit with mixer taps. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Central island unit. Integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Recessed spotlighting. French doors. Under lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.13m x 2.87m (16' 10" x 9' 5")
Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 2.54m (14' 5" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 0")
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Push button WC. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front landscaped gardens and parking to side. Rear paved patio with garden in lawn, and outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »