- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous detached property located in the heart of Saintfield
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and cloak space
- Spacious family room with a wonderful feature fireplace and a bay window
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a feature stove
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with built-in storage and an en-suite shower room
- A further four bedrooms or more reception space if required
- Downstairs bathroom with a contemporary white suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Rear garden with a good-sized lawn and a superb raised deck
- Front garden in lawn with a selection of mature shrubs
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationMore Than Meets the Eye!
This wonderful detached home located on the popular Middle Road in Saintfield retains the look of a quaint bungalow from the front but has been masterfully transformed over the years to offer spacious accommodation that meets the demands of modern day living. The property can offer five bedrooms if required or if you prefer can offer more reception space. Undoubtedly the open plan kitchen, living and dining room with be the heart of home where quality time will be spent, be it a cosy night in or a summer party with the double doors open to the raised deck.
Downstairs comprises a spacious entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a family room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, an open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a contemporary stove, a solid wood floor and double doors to a raised deck, a utility room, an office or fifth bedroom, a fourth bedroom and a bathroom with a three-piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and built-in storage, a further two bedrooms and an abundance of eaves storage.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a selection of mature shrubs while to the side there is a spacious driveway providing parking. The rear garden has a sunny aspect in the afternoon and the evening, a good-sized lawn and the raised deck is a great place to enjoy a barbeque.
The catchment area for schools is an important factor when choosing a location for a family home and this property sits in sought after Saintfield boundaries. Local transport passes the top of the driveway making access to Belfast and surrounding areas easy.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall 10' 6'' x 9' 9'' (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Family Room 17' 1'' x 12' 7'' (5.20m x 3.83m)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 22' 3'' x 21' 7'' (6.78m x 6.57m)
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom 15' 9'' x 14' 10'' (4.80m x 4.52m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 12' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.76m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 9'' x 9' 10'' (3.58m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 5'' x 10' 3'' (3.78m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 5/Office 12' 6'' x 11' 11'' (3.81m x 3.63m)
- Bathroom 7' 1'' x 7' 0'' (2.16m x 2.13m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »