- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented mid town house.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- White bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Good presentation.
- Chain free.
- Well worth a visit.
A comfortable, well presented mid town house that enjoys a prominent position within this established, convenient location only minutes walking distance to the Falls Road. Three good, bright bedrooms and one generous reception room with feature bay window. Fitted kitchen open to dining area with feature picture window. White bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating system. Upvc double glazed windows / front and rear doors. Good, fresh presentation throughout. Excellent doorstep convenience and only a short distance to schools / shops / superb transport links to include the Glider service. Competitively priced first time buy. An area that continues to be in high demand. Chain free. Well worth a visit. EPC E43
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'3 x 13'5 (4.34m x 4.09m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with inset and hearth, bay window, access to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'9 x 11'2 (4.80m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob, under oven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, down lighters, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, feature wood strip floor, hotpress with copper cylinder, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'8 x 12'2 (4.17m x 3.71m)
- Feature parquet wood block flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4 x 6'5 (3.15m x 1.96m)
- Built in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware, electric shower unit, shower screen.
- Mature gardens, well stocked and planted to front while enclosed, secure and private to rear, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »