- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented townhouse located in the popular Meadowbank development in Carrickfergus, just off the Shore Road.
- Close to many local amenities and within easy commuting distance of Belfast.
- 3 Bedrooms, Ground floor MasterBedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Kitchen / Diner with integrated appliances and granite work tops. Double doors to rear garden & seaview.
- 1st Floor lounge with Juliet Balcony & Gas burning stove.
- 3 Bathrooms; Ground floor W.C, Master En-suite & 1st floor family Bathroom.
- Fully enclosed South facing rear garden with mature shrubs & trees.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Double glazed throughout.
- PVC entrance door,
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Porcelain tiled floor. low flush WC, sink with vanity under.
- Master Bedroom 10' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.17m x 3.10m)
- Ceramic tiled flooring, tiled walls, corner shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity, chrome towel rail.
- Kitchen Diner. 16' 7'' x 11' 4'' (5.05m x 3.45m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls. High and low level Oak effect units with contrasting granite work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink, fan oven, gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, PVC patio doors to south facing garden.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Roof space access.
- Lounge 17' 0'' x 15' 2'' (5.18m x 4.62m)
- Juliet Balcony with glazed double doors, gas stove with granite hearth.
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 8' 1'' (2.94m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 4'' x 6' 6'' (3.15m x 1.98m)
- Built in storage.
- Tiled floor & walls. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity, low flush WC.
- Front: landscaped in paving with gravel beds and ornamental planting. Rear: Fully enclosed south facing garden with sea view with mature hedging and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »