- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended end terrace home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Ground floor bathroom with bath and separate shower
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Driveway to side
- Current EPC rating - TBC
Additional InformationThis extended end of terrace home has been beautifully presented throughout by its present owners and would make an excellent first time buy, next step or fresh start.
The property offers a bright and airy lounge and an extended kitchen with modern fitted kitchen, in walnut finish, with ample dining space. The former kitchen now offers a dining or utility area and a bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle. The first floor provides 3 very well proportioned bedrooms. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it boasts a corner site with enclosed gardens to front and side and a tarmac driveway to the rear.
Located conveniently to Portaferry town centre this property needs to be seen to be appreciated so contact us now on 028 91 828 100.
- White uPVC door.
Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Stairs to 1st floor.
- 4.39m x 3.76m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
At widest points.
Feature electric fireplace, Wood effect laminate flooring, Cornicing, Two single panel radiators, TV point.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising corner panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and corner shower cubicle with Triton Madrid 2 electric shower, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Extractor fan, Heated towel rail, Shelved hot press.
- 3.96m x 3.73m (13' 0" x 12' 3")
High and low level units in walnut effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Smeg oven and ceramic hob, Stainless steel extractor hood, Space for washing machine and dishwasher, Integrated fridge-freezer, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Recessed spotlights, Double panel radiator.
- Access to roof space, Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator, Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.62m (10' 7" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn enclosed by walling and gate, Parking to side.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Cloughey Road, Portaferry turn into Marian Way where number 27 is the corner site on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »