- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationThe former Show-home within the highly popular Magheralave Meadows, this stunning four bedroom semi-detached house boasts circa 1480 sq.ft. of spacious accommodation over two floors.
Finished to an exacting specification and tastefully presented throughout, the property also comes with a Garage and a landscaped rear garden.
Conveniently placed, Magheralave Meadows is a short distance from Lisburn city centre and numerous schools. For commuting, the motorway network and Belfast are easily accessible via the nearby Boomers Way.
Accommodation comprises in brief:- Reception Hall; Cloakroom with w.c.; Lounge; Kitchen open plan Dining/Living space; Utility Room.
First floor: Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room; 3 further Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Specification includes: Gas fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; Alarm system; superb fitted Kitchen with appliances; luxury Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room.
Outside: Cobble paved driveway. Garage (21'1" x 10'5")(6.418 x 3.163) automatic roller door, light and power.
Enclosed landscaped rear garden in lawn with shrub bed borders and paved patio area.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Entrance door with glazed fan light over. Built-in cloaks/storage cupboard with light. Tiled floor.
- Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c.
- 5.499m x 4.521m (18' 0" x 14' 10")
Fireplace of polished stone surround, gas fire inset and granite hearth.
- KITCHEN open plan DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 5.55m x 4.505m (18' 2" x 14' 9")
Extensive range of fitted 'Shaker' style units. Granite worktops. Large and small bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances including double oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor unit in stainless steel over; fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Downlighters in chrome.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.806m x 2.227m (9' 2" x 7' 4")
Tiled floor. Matching cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.669m x 4.537m (15' 4" x 14' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with shower and attachment; floating washing machine basin with mixer tap; and low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail. Chrome downlighters. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.61m x 2.806m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.985m x 2.401m (13' 1" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM 4:
- 2.78m x 2.425m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
- White suite comprising bath with shower screen and shower attachment; floating wash hand basin with mixer tap; low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail. Chrome downlighters. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls around bath. Built-in linen/storage cupboard.
Off Magheralave Road; the section of which runs between Kirkwoods Road and Boomers Way.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »