- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Bright Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area Opening On To Sun Room
- Fully Tiled Recently Fitted Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Raised Decked Sitting Area With Shed & Greenhouse
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Facia Boards
- Superb Convenient Location Close To Lisburn Road
Additional InformationLocksley Gardens in Finaghy is located off the Upper Lisburn Road, an area which is extremely convenient to a wide range of amenities and is consistently proved popular with various sections of the market.
The popular location boasts a number of leading schools, churches and recreational amenities all within comfortable commuting distance as is Belfast City Centre making this an ideal purchase for those with young family or for the busy professional couple.
The particular semi-detached has been extended and has a lounge, kitchen / dining area, sun room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, and a bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing, gas fired central heating, and pleasant enclosed rear garden.
Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC double glazed front door with stained glass insets and side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Picture rail.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Wood laminate flooring. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.35m x 3.32m (14' 3" x 10' 11")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Wood laminate flooring. Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Bay window.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.54m x 5.46m (18' 2" x 17' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dishwasher. 1.5 bowl ceramic sink unit. Picture rail.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.48m (13' 3" x 8' 2")
Velux window. Low voltage spotlighting. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Access to roof space. Stained glass double glazed window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.04m (14' 0" x 9' 12")
Twin built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.46m x 3.36m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
Built-in wardrobe. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.04m x 1.95m (6' 8" x 6' 5")
- Bath with rainhead shower above and telephone hand shower attachment, and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Feature radiator.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Brick entrance pillars to gravel driveway parking for a number of vehicles. Enclosed back garden bordered by timber fence with garden in lawn and paved path with timber decked sitting area, mature trees, and a selection of plants and shrubs. Greenhouse. Power sockets. Outside tap and light.
Locksley Gardens is located off Locksley Park which is off Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »