- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob and extractor hood / Separate Utility Room.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and three plus reception rooms.
- Coloured bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Beam vacuum system installed.
- Integral garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front and enclosed rear in lawns and timber deck area
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home is situated within this much sought-after residential development on the periphery of Belfast with good road and bus links to the city centre and offers excellent family accommodation which needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance hall with polished wood floor. Cloaks cupboard under the stairs.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for dishwasher.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.69m x 4.42m (18' 8" x 14' 6")
Fireplace with carved wood surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 4.04m x 2.59m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
1 ½ Tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in double oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to…..
- LIVING / DINING ROOM :
- 5.69m x 3.43m (18' 8" x 11' 3")
Polished laminate floor, hole in wall type fireplace, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.9m (13' 2" x 9' 6")
- Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater on landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 4.11m (14' 6" x 13' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.12m (12' 7" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 2.77m (14' 6" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.42m x 2.82m (14' 6" x 9' 3")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand
basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle, wall tiling,
ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 4.6m (19' 9" x 15' 1")
Up and over door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
- To front and enclosed rear in lawns and timber deck area.
- GROUND RENT
- RATES :
- £1744.34 (currently)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »