- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Rear Hall, Cloaks WC, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen With A Wide Range Of Units
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Parking
- Spacious End Site With Mature Gardens
27 Knockburn Drive, Lisburn
An excellent three-bedroom end terrace property that has been well maintained and decorated throughout set just off the knockmore Road that will appeal to many potential purchasers. The property is situated in a sought after location within walking distance of local schools and only a brief drive from Lisburn City Centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 6'' x 16' 3'' (3.50m x 4.95m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire inset, laminate wooden floor, bay window, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 17' 7'' x 11' 5'' (5.36m x 3.48m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge space, part tiled walls, glazed display unit, understairs storage, double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- uPVC rear door.
- Cloaks WC
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, built-in storage cupboard, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 11' 5'' x 9' 10'' (3.48m x 2.99m)
- Built in bedroom furniture, laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 4'' x 11' 6'' (3.15m x 3.50m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 3'' x 8' 6'' (2.21m x 2.59m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, single panel radiator.
- Front garden with decorative stone driveway parking. Enclosed garden with patio area, oil fired boiler in housing, plastic oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »