- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Choice cul de sac location
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Residential Location
- Detached Garage
- Burglar Alarm
- Landscaped Gardens
- Paviour Brick Driveway & Patio
Constructed in 2004 by the Patton Group, this beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow occupies a choice site within a cul de sac location just off the Mountsandel Road on the doorstep of the Mountsandel Forest. Combining much sought after bungalow layout together with luxury finish internally and externally to include beautiful landscaped front and rear gardens together with paviour brick driveway and paths.
Being close to local shops, schools, Causeway Hospital, bus links and commuter routes to Londonderry and the new A26 dueling to Belfast coupled with the well thought out accommodation and quality of construction, we thoroughly recommend early internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- with ceiling coving, hotpress and immersion heater.
- 4.06m x 4.9m (13' 4 x 16' 1)
with hole in the wall style fireplace and slate hearth, feature bay window.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 4.11m x 5.51m (13' 6 x 18' 1)
with Belfast sink unit set in polished granite work top with splash back, eye and low level units, large stainless steel oven with 5 ring gas hob having stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, corner glass display cabinets, drawer banks.
- Utility Room:
- with stainless steel sink unit, low level cupboards with tiling above, plumbed for automatic washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.07m x 3.4m (10' 1 x 11' 2)
Ensuite: Comprising; low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle , half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.12m x 3.68m (10' 3 x 12' 1)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.92m x 2.79m (9' 7 x 9' 2)
- comprising; panel bath with shower fitting over, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Property approached by sweeping paviour brick driveway. Front garden laid in lawn with feature raised beds with mature planting. Enclosed rear garden lain in lawn with paviour brick patio and trimmed raised beds with mature planting. Outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.07m x 5.79m (10' 1 x 19' 0)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power points.
From the Mountsandel Road turn into Knockantern Grove. Follow the road turning right into the bottom cul de sac. Number 27 will be on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »