- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Train Station
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Mahogany Fire Surround And Bow Window
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Walk In Storage Under Stairs
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms With Built In Robes One With Sliding Mirror Doors
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Aqualisa Mixer Tap And Shower Attachment
- Pavior Brick Set Parking Area For Two Cars To The Front
- Enclosed Paved Patio Garden To The Rear
- Split Level Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Well Presented End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Train Station
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
- 4.56m x 3.41m (14' 12" x 11' 2")
Mahogany fire surround. Marble effect tiled inset and hearth. Coving. Bow window.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.56m x 3.m (14' 12" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Walk in storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.56m x 3.42m (14' 12" x 11' 3")
Measurements taken to widest points and to include hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.53m (9' 11" x 8' 4")
Built in robe with sliding mirror doors.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Aqualisa mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
- Pavior brick set parking area for 2 cars to the front. Enclosed rear patio garden. Split level patio area. Timber shed. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Grand Street then turn left into Hilden Court. Number 27 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
107th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »