- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Train Station
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Mahogany Fire Surround And Bow Window
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Walk In Storage Under Stairs
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms With Built In Robes One With Sliding Mirror Doors
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Aqualisa Mixer Tap And Shower Attachment
- Pavior Brick Set Parking Area For Two Cars To The Front
- Enclosed Paved Patio Garden To The Rear
- Split Level Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Well Presented End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Train Station
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
- 4.56m x 3.41m (14' 12" x 11' 2")
Mahogany fire surround. Marble effect tiled inset and hearth. Coving. Bow window.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.56m x 3.m (14' 12" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Walk in storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.56m x 3.42m (14' 12" x 11' 3")
Measurements taken to widest points and to include hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.53m (9' 11" x 8' 4")
Built in robe with sliding mirror doors.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Aqualisa mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
- Pavior brick set parking area for 2 cars to the front. Enclosed rear patio garden. Split level patio area. Timber shed. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Grand Street then turn left into Hilden Court. Number 27 is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »