- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached home, with double storey extension to the rear, located off the Cregagh Road
- Desirable residential location close to schools, cafes, shops and the home of Ulster Rugby, Kingspan Stadium is only a few minutes' walk
- Benefits from excellent transport links and Belfast City Centre is a short commute by car, or public transport
- Stylish and adaptable accommodation to include: -
- Living Room with feature open fire and bay window
- Extended open plan living/kitchen/dining room, with patio doors to the landscaped rear gardens
- Three bedrooms the master with ensuite facilities and a dressing area
- Luxurious family sized bathroom with contemporary white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Roofspace has been converted providing excellent storage facilities/Potential fourth bedroom subject to the relevant planning approvals
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames/gas fired central heating
- Off street parking facilities to the front/Fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with brick paved patio and garden shed
- EPC rating: D55
- Rates: £1461.69
Additional InformationStanding proud on this picturesque street, No. 27 Haddington Gardens, is an impressive Victorian home with many additional extras, which make this property a real head turner that will certainly not disappoint. From the moment you enter this home, it charms you with a time honoured feel which the current owners have created by sensitively transforming the property to create the perfect marriage of period features, charm and character of the Victorian era, with all the contemporary conveniences and comforts of today. The property thankfully retains many beautiful period features, such as high ceilings, coving, a traditional open fireplace, and stained glass and leaded detail to the enchanting front door.
The extended accommodation, which totals an impressive 155 sq m/1668.40 sq ft approx. comprises, a traditional style lounge with feature open fire and bay window, a stylish and functional open plan living room/dining/kitchen area, 3 bedrooms, featuring a stunning master suite with vaulted ceiling, luxury ensuite, and dressing area, an opulent family bathroom and a converted, fitted, floored and carpeted roof space with permanent staircase, which could be utilised as a fourth bedroom. (Subject to current building regulations and necessary approvals).
The outside space boasts, brick block paving to the front, offering off street parking for two cars, and a tranquil rear garden with landscaped lawns, mature and well stocked borders and a decorative brick block paved patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
This elegant home enjoys a hugely convenient location, being equidistant to schools, shops and pubic transport links. Belfast City Centre is only a short commute away, and a leisurely stroll takes you along Ravenhill Park to Kingspan stadium, the Ravenhill Road and the Ormeau Road.
Discerning buyers looking for a beautiful period home in a community-centric neighbourhood need look no further! Viewing comes highly rcommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original solid wood and stained glass front door with matching side panels to entrance hall. Beautiful black and white original tiled floor. Understairs storage area. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.12m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
Feature open fire, with a wood surround, tiled hearth and cast iron inset. Oak flooring. Cornicing and a bay window.
- 8.11m x 5.08m (26' 7" x 16' 8")
A good range of solid oak high and low level units with matching island, granite worktops and splashback. Wine rack, recess lighting, a large stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob with a stainless steel splash back and overhead stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated appliances include an eye level oven and grill, fridge/freezer and dish washer, with a recess for a washing machine. Chinese slate floor at the kitchen area and solid white oak floor at the living area. French doors to the rear garden.
- Stairs to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.12m x 2.81m (13' 6" x 9' 3")
Front aspect, bay window and cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.24m x 2.16m (7' 4" x 7' 1")
- 3.16m x 2.09m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
White modern suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath, low flush W.C., and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splashback.
- DRESSING AREA:
- 1.84m x 1.49m (6' 0" x 4' 11")
Through to master bedroom.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 4.44m (15' 5" x 14' 7")
Rear aspect. Large spacious master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and two velux windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.47m x 1.09m (11' 5" x 3' 7")
White modern suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, shelving and wall mirror, low flush W.C., and shower cubicle with PVC panelling at splashback. Tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
- 4.91m x 3.17m (16' 1" x 10' 5")
Floored, providing great storage, with two velux windows to the rear.
- The front garden has brick paving and provides ample parking facilities, this is bordered on one side by mature flowerbeds. The rear is enclosed with beautiful manicured gardens comprising lawns, brick paved footpaths and patio all bordered by raised flower beds with a host of mature planting. The wood garden shed is included in the sale.
Haddington Gardens is positioned off the Cregagh Road, between Ardenlee parade and Onslow Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »