- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well presented first floor apartment
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Modern Fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge and Dining area
- Double Glazed
- Pheonix Gas Heating
- Floored roofspace
- Built brick detached garage
- Communal gardens
- Fantastic location in Bangor West within close proximity to Grange Primary school, coastal walks and transport links.
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented first floor apartment is located in an excellent location close to schools, coastal walks and transport links. The apartment is bright, spacious and comprises of two bedrooms with built in robes, seperate modern kitchen, lounge/dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from ample storage and attached brick garage (accessed via Grange Avenue) and well maintained communal gardens. The property is well insulated with double glazed windows, phoneix gas heating and solid oak wood flooring. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks and storage cupboards, cupboard for gas boiler, solid oak wood floor.
- 6.12m x 4.11m (20' 1" x 13' 6")
(overall). Security intercom for front door.
- 3.23m x 2.26m (10' 7" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units with roller edge worktops, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in dishwasher, Belling four ring ceramic hob and matching fan, space for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Built-in sliding robes, concealed light, laminate wood effect floor, LED spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.74m (11' 2" x 9' 0")
(overall). Double built-in robe.
- New modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and body spray and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan, LED splotlights.
- Garden area to the front, side and rear, (all are currently kept communally), garden store, driveway from Grange Avenue leading to . . .
- 4.65m x 2.74m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
Brick built garage with up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, car parking in garage, communal parking.
- £500 per annum.
From Bryansburn Road, turn left into Grange Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »