This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented
- Three Double Bedrooms
- One Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Sought After Location
- Easy Access To City Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Chain Free
Additional InformationLocated just off the Cregagh Road in a popular residential area is this well presented townhouse. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout with three double bedrooms, large through lounge, modern fiited kitchen and attractive bathroom this excellent property is certain to appeal to a wide range of buyers and we highly recommend a viewing.
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.4m x 3.1m (24' 3" x 10' 2")
- 4.1m x 1.8m (13' 5" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. Built in oven, hob and extractor. Stainless steel sink with drainer. French doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.2m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.23m (13' 8" x 10' 7")
- 3.48m x 2.46m (11' 5" x 8' 1")
White suite comprising panel bath with built in overhead shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Off Cregagh Road
286th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »