This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented
- Three Double Bedrooms
- One Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Sought After Location
- Easy Access To City Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Chain Free
Additional InformationLocated just off the Cregagh Road in a popular residential area is this well presented townhouse. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout with three double bedrooms, large through lounge, modern fiited kitchen and attractive bathroom this excellent property is certain to appeal to a wide range of buyers and we highly recommend a viewing.
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:24' 3" x 10' 2" (7.4m x 3.1m)
- KITCHEN:13' 5" x 5' 11" (4.1m x 1.8000m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. Built in oven, hob and extractor. Stainless steel sink with drainer. French doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 5" x 10' 6" (to wardrobes) (3.48m x 3.2m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 5" x 8' 2" (3.48m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM (2):13' 8" x 10' 7" (4.17m x 3.23m)
- BATHROOM:11' 5" x 8' 1" (3.48m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with built in overhead shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
(in last 30 days)
151st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »