- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Two ensuite facilities
- Four reception rooms
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Oil fired heating
- Upvc double glazed
- Attached garage
Undoubtedly one of the most imposing detached family homes within the Blacks Road area. A home that has been extensively modernised and extended to offer exceptional well appointed family living, boasting four excellent double bedrooms / two with en suite facilities, including a magnificent master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing area. Four separate reception rooms. Luxurious recently fitted contemporary finished kitchen and separate utility room. Upvc double glazed windows / oil fired central heating system. Luxurious white bathroom suite. Separate downstairs wc. Attached garage. Extensive south facing cul de sac position. Close proximity / walking distance to St Anne's Primary and Rathmore Grammar School. Easy access to transport links / excellent road network. Extensive landscaped south facing mature and private gardens. Good presentation throughout. Well worth a visit! EPC E49
- Ground Floor
- Entrance hall
- Wood effect stripped flooring, Low voltage lighting, downstairs wc and wash hand basin. Feature double doors to:
- Lounge 18'9 x 12'7 (5.72m x 3.84m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Gas fire inset.
- Living Room 12'2 x 10'3 (3.71m x 3.12m)
- Wood effect stripped flooring.
- Morning Area 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Wooden effect stripped flooring, feature double patio doors.
- Extended Luxury Kitchen / Dining 15'11 x 12'11 (4.85m x 3.94m)
- Newly installed luxury finished high and low level units, feature walnut effect display unit with glass shelf inset. Feature island with corner seating, integrated fridge and dishwasher, feature marble work surfaces, overhead extractor canopy, down lighters, wooden effect flooring, vertical radiator.
Double doors to:
- Utility Room 10.7 x 9.3 (35'1" x 30'6")
- Range of built in units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, separate built in cupboard.
- Extended Family Room 19.7 x 17.3 (64'8" x 56'9")
- Feature fireplace with beamed over mantel and distressed brick inset / hearth. Feature bay window, space allowing for a dining room table and chairs, not inc, wooden effect stripped floor, down lighters, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- Extended Master Bedroom 1 12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Open to dressing area:
- En suite bathroom suite
- Tiled panelled bath, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail. Feature double shower cubicle, chrome effect sanitary wear.
- Dressing area 9.0 x 5.7 (29'6" x 18'8")
- Walk in robes. Further built in cupboard,
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 11'9 (3.81m x 3.58m)
- Built in robe.
- En suite shower room
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, tiling
- Extended Bedroom 3 12'6 x 12'5 (3.81m x 3.78m)
- Wood effect stripped flooring. Feature archway open to a study area.
- White bathroom suite
- Panelled bath, feature bowl sink unit with glass base and wooden pedestal, wc, chrome heated towel rail, electric shower unit, tiling and feature floor tiles, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 16.0 x 12'9 (0.41m x 3.89m)
- Wooden effect floor, twin double velux windows.
Access to :
- Developed Roofspace 12'9 x 11'3 (3.89m x 3.43m)
- Excellent walkin storage facility.
- Landscaped south facing gardens in neat lawns, mature flowerbeds, planting, flagging and paviing. Outside lights. Driveway with carparking to;
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »