How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for your enquiry.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedroom/ One Reception or
- Two Bedroom/Two Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated only a few minutes walk from the Upper Knockbreda Road, and Forestside Sopping Centre, this detached bungalow represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to downsize but an equally good project for those clients with the appetite to convert and extend, maximising the potential of the site. Internally the property does require modernisation, however has been upgraded with a gas heating system and double glazing. Externally the property benefits from a detached garage and a good sized rear garden that backs onto open fields. A home with superb potential in a convenient location with excellent school and transport facilities.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Built in storage.
- Lounge 18'3 x 13'0 (5.56m x 3.96m)
- (at widest points) Tiled fire-place with wooden surround and tiled hearth housing coal effect gas fire.
- Dining Room/ Bedroom 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen 12'6 x 10'0 (3.81m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Gas boiler.
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- White bathroom suite, comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c
- Inner hallway
- Access to roof space, excellent space with superb potential for conversion subject to statutory approval
- Outside front
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 16'9 x 9'8 (5.11m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door, light and power. Flagged patio. Garden laid in lawn, shrubs, plant, green fields.
- Outside Rear
- Directly house there is access to a flagged patio and the garage . Steps up to a further flagged patio and gardens laid in lawns bordered by hedging looking over green fields to the rear.
- Additional rear image
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views