This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room Open To Dining
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage And Driveway Parking
- Gardens To Front And Spacious Gardens To Rear
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To All Amenities Within Dunmurry And Transport Routes To Belfast And Lisburn
Additional InformationSituated off the Glenburn Road in a highly regarded and sought after residential location, this semi-detached home is ideally suited to the young family or professional couple in today's market.
The property offers well maintained accommodation throughout comprising of three bedrooms, spacious living room open to dining, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom in coloured suite and has the added benefit of a large spacious rear garden laid predominately in lawns and a detached garage.
Dunmurry is conveniently located close to several golf clubs and leisure facilities, excellent primary and secondary schools as well as other local amenities with Belfast and Lisburn in close proximity via the motorway networks and public transport routes.
Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with wood strip flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 8.05m x 3.2m (26' 5" x 10' 6")
(at widest points) Fireplace. Dining area has sliding doors to rear.
- 3.73m x 2.18m (12' 3" x 7' 2")
High and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring hob, electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, recess for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.87m (12' 11" x 9' 5")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobe, additional built-in wardrobe and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.95m (9' 10" x 9' 8")
Laminate floor, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.01m (9' 10" x 6' 7")
- Coloured suite, panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to roof space.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 2.84m (19' 0" x 9' 4")
Oil fired boiler, light and power, up and over door.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns and patio.
151st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »