This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous Detached Family Home Finished to a High Level of Specification on Approx 1.92 acres
- Spacious Dining Hall with Double Doors to Patio Sitting Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Drawing Room/Cinema Room with Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Gaggenau, Miele and Smeg Integrated Appliances and Separate Uitlity Room
- Open Plan to Sitting Room with Gas Fire and Sun Room with Doors to Large Timber Deck
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Dressing Room and Ensuite and Further Bedroom with Ensuite
- Jack and Jill Ensuite serving Two Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented Throughout and to a High Level of Specification
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Underfloor Heating on Ground Floor
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens in Lawns, Patios Areas, Extensive Timber Deck, 'Secret Garden' with pothouse and Extensive Beds in Shrubs, Bushes and Trees
- Tarmac Parking and Turning Area for Several Cars and Detached Double Garage
- Stable Block including; Two Stables, Tackroom and Loft Storage/Games Room with Delightul First Floor Balcony
- Sand School and Paddock to the Rear
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Towns in the Area and Easy Commuting Distance via the A1 Dual Carriageway Road Networks, yet Semi-Rural Location
- Additional Land Available by Separate Negotiation
Additional InformationCommanding an excellent spacious site with super space internally and externally for everyday family needs. This detached family home offers impressive and spacious internal accommodation finished to a high standard. The accommodation comprising drawing room/cinema room, fabulous dining hall , modern fitted kitchen with Gaggenau, Miele and Smeg appliances open plan to large sitting room and sun room and separate utility room. There are five well proportioned bedrooms (two with ensuite shower rooms and master with walk in dressing room) and shower room which acts as jack and jill ensuite for two bedrooms. The deceptive interior ecudes a homely ambiance and enjoys country views.
Externally there are beautifully landscaped surrounding gardens with areas in lawns, extensive timber deck, sun terraces and 'secret garden' with pothouse, and extensive beds in bushes, shrubs and trees. Excellent tarmac parking and turning area for several cars, detached double garage and stable block with 2 stables and tack room, loft storage/games room with delightful first floor balcony. Sandschool and paddock to the rear with site extending to approx 1.92 acres in total
Semi-rural location yet extremely convenient to various local towns. Early viewing is encouraged as property like this is rare to find.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- DINING HALL:23' 4" x 15' 2" (7.11m x 4.62m)
- Porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, oak effect windows and doors, uPVC doors to patio.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, glazed wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- CINEMA ROOM:23' 3" x 15' 6" (7.09m x 4.72m)
- Feature hole in the wall fireplace with gas fire, low voltage spotlights, electric blackout blinds, lutron dimming system.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING::34' 9" x 15' 4" (10.59m x 4.67m)
- High gloss range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, granite drainer, space for American fridge freezer, integrated Gaggneau hob and two gas rings and griddle, integrated Gaggenau microwave, integrated Miele coffee machine, integrated Smeg dishwasher, stainless steel splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, stone fireplace and gas coal effect fire, door to . . .
- SUN ROOM:14' 4" x 10' 4" (4.37m x 3.15m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, oak effect windows and doors, uPVC door to rear.
- Low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace, bespoke fibre optic chandelier, surround sound.
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 1" x 13' 1" (4.29m x 3.99m)
- Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, jacuzzi vanity unit with wash hand basin, jacuzzi bath with hand shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, surround sound speaker.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Extensive shelving and rails.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" x 10' 1" (3.61m x 3.07m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit housing wash hand basin, fully glazed sauna shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 8" x 9' 0" (3.56m x 2.74m)
- (at widest points). Built-in wardrobe.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (4):10' 6" x 8' 0" (3.2m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM (5):15' 5" x 11' 4" (4.7m x 3.45m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Grohe shower unit, feature fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Stone laneway to electric remote control gates and extensive tarmac parking and turning area to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:22' 11" x 21' 8" (6.98m x 6.6m)
- Twin roller shutter doors, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Extensive raised timber patio area to the rear with lighting and further lawns with landscaped beds in shrubs, bushes and trees. Secluded and private sitting area to the side of the house.
- STABLE BLOCK:25' 2" x 13' 9" (7.67m x 4.19m)
- 2 stables and a tack room.
- LOFT/GAMES ROOM ABOVE WITH BALCONY:
- Sand and fibre menage to rear and paddocks with whole site extending to approximately 1.9 acres. Secluded secret garden with lawns extensive bushes and beds and sitting area. Pothouse.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views