- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended & Modernised Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite 1st Floor
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway To Detached Garage
- Superb Enclosed Rear Gardens
Additional InformationSituated on a superb, elevated corner site, this semi detached property started its life as modest bungalow, however the present vendors have renovated and extended to create a fantastic family home. On the ground floor there is a large reception hall, spacious lounge with cast iron wood burning stove, extended kitchen / dining / living with built-in appliances, centre island with breakfast bar, bi-folding doors to patio and garden, utility room, double bedroom/family room and shower suite. On the first floor there are a further three bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower.
The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazed windows throughout. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns and patio area that is accessed directly from the kitchen dining living.
Four Winds Avenue is just off Newton Park and offers convenience to several excellent primary and post primary schools to include St. Ita's and Cairnshill, with the Cairnshill Park and Ride ensuring an easy commute to the City Centre. Sporting and recreation facilities are well catered for with a host local clubs for football, GAA and rugby. A short walk provides access to the local shops off Newton Park, cafes, restaurants and delicatessens on the Ormeau Road and the array of high street names at Forestside Shopping Centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door to reception hall. Double glass panelled doors to Kitchen/Dining/Living.
- Lounge 4.75m x 3.28m (15'7 x 10'9)
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Feature decorative tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 8.66m x 7.62m (28'5 x 25'0)
- At widest points. Shaker style fitted kitchen with full range of high and low level units in light grey, incorporating double oven and microwave, stone effect work top, integrated dish washer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Centre island in a dark grey with matching work top, incorporating 5 ring gas hob and breakfast bar, tiled floor to kitchen dining area and Bi-folding doors providing access to rear garden and patio. Laminate flooring to living area.
- Utility Room
- Range of units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. plumbed for washing machine. Upvc glass panelled door to rear.
- Bedroom Four / Family Room 3.84m x 2.59m (12'7 x 8'6)
- Down-stairs Shower Room
- Luxury suite comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Gallery landing.
- Bedroom One 5.11m x 2.97m (16'9 x 9'9)
- At widest points. Range of built in furniture. Storage into eaves. Great views.
- Bedroom Two 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9 x 10'0)
- AT widest points
- Bedroom Three 2.36m x 2.31m (7'9 x 7'7)
- Storage into eaves.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Contemporary white bathroom suite free standing bath with wall mounted mixer taps. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled wooden effect flooring.
- Front gardens laid in lawns
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- The property is positioned on a fantastic corner, elevated site with gardens laid in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »