- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached Bungalow
- Situated within a popular residential location in Dromintee village
- Three bedrooms, One reception room, Kitchen / dining and two bathrooms
- PVC double glazing, Oil fired central heating, grassed garden space to front and rear of property
- Ample on street carparking
- Ideal for Commuters - only 7 miles from Newry centre and less than 5 miles from motorway connections leading to Dublin and Belfast alike.
Forest Park, Newry
This semi detached bungalow would be the perfect first home, someone looking to downsize or a very rentable investment property situated in the heart of the ever popular Dromintee Area, a short distance from the Dublin Road providing easy access for commuters.
Internally the property is presented in good order throughout and the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with laminate flooring, spacious lounge with open fire, a spacious Kitchen/Dining Area with a range of upper and lower level units and access to the rear garden and shower room with three piece suite. There are three Bedrooms and access a separate WC as well.
Externally there is garden space to the front and rear laid in lawns with hedging to boundaries and boiler house. To the front there is ample on street parking.
The location alone will ensure the interest is high and viewing is highly recommended!
From Newry City Centre travel towards the Dublin Road and at Cloughoge roundabout take the Forkhill Road B113 and travel approx. 4.5 miles and the property is located just off the Low Road.
- Entrance Hall 5' 10'' x 2' 11'' (1.79m x 0.895m)
- Lino Flooring. PVC Door.
- Shower Room 5' 5'' x 6' 2'' (1.649m x 1.881m)
- Three piece suite. Bath with electric shower. Half tiled wall. Lino flooring
- Living Room 13' 9'' x 11' 5'' (4.2m x 3.47m)
- Open fire. Carpet flooring. Storage. TV point. Phone point.
- Kitchen and Dining 17' 6'' x 9' 6'' (5.34m x 2.889m)
- Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for dish washer and washing machine. Space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Integrated electric hob and oven. Lino flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11' 9'' x 10' 2'' (3.578m x 3.088m)
- Carpet flooring. rear facing. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 7' 4'' (3.574m x 2.225m)
- Carpet flooring. Tv point / phone point
- Bedroom 3 11' 3'' x 6' 8'' (3.434m x 2.024m)
- Carpet flooring. Tv point.
- Toilet 6' 2'' x 4' 0'' (1.867m x 1.213m)
- Two piece suite. Lino flooring.
- Grassed garden space to front and rear of property, with access via gate or kitchen. Brick boiler house.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »