This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Spacious Reception/Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- White Disabled Shower Room
- Enclosed Forecourt
- Yard to Rear
- Double Glazing Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationYou could own this outstanding property for a modest £200.11 per month through Co-ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 40 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
McGranaghan Estate Agents are delighted to welcome this fabulous end terrace residence to the open market.
This superb home is perfect for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder and obtain the opportunity to acquire an excellent home in which they can add their own personal touch.
Ideally located within a popular residential location that benefits from close proximity to an abundance of local amenities including shops and public transport routes.
To avoid disappointment contact one of our helpful sales team ASAP!
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £74,950. Mortgage amount £37.975 monthly payment of £122.03 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £37.975 monthly payment £78.08 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- LOUNGE/DINING 22' 8" x 9' 3" (6.91m x 2.81m)
- Lounge:Bay Window, Feature Fireplace, Laminate Flooring Dining: Feature Fireplace, Dining
- KITCHEN:14' 11" x 6' 6" (4.55m x 1.99m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer, laminate flooring, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):10' 2" x 40' 7" (3.09m x 12.36m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 10" x 12' 9" (2.99m x 3.89m)
- SHOWER ROOM:6' 5" x 5' 7" (1.95m x 1.69m)
- White suite comprising disable shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls
- Front: Enclosed Forecourt Rear: Yard
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views