- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully Refurbished Mid-Terrace Property
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Living/Dining Room, Open-Plan to:
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Additional Office Space to Rear & Access to Yard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Sunny Aspect
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Minutes Drive to Belmont & Ballyhackamore Village
- Walking Distance to Comber Greenway, Orangefield Park & Connswater
- Ideal Purchase for First Time Buyers!!!
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a recent, comprehensive modernisation programme, this attractive terraced home therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Conveniently located in the heart of Bloomfield, close to a range of shops and amenities in Bloomfield, Castlereagh and Ballyhackamore. It offers excellent access to transport links to Belfast city centre. Greenville Park, Orangefield Park and Connswater Greenway are all within a short walk.
Both double bedrooms are well-proportioned whilst the brand new kitchen is open plan to a dining/living area giving it the modern day living feel.
Externally the enclosed rear yard is large enough to incorporate a potential sitting area. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.03m x 4.085m (19' 9" x 13' 5")
Wood effect flooring. Fireplace inset for electric fire. Built-in shelving. Under stair storage cupboard. Open-plan to:
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Under bench electric oven. Four ring hob, extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Housing for gas boiler. Splashback. Feature vertical radiator. Casual dining area. Spotlights. Wood effect flooring. Archway to:
- OFFICE SPACE:
- 2.109m x 1.814m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
Wood effect flooring. Glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Spotlights. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.003m x 2.712m (13' 2" x 8' 11")
Outlook to front. Built-in wardrobe with sliding door.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.265m x 2.344m (10' 9" x 7' 8")
Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic "rain head" shower. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls, spotlights.
- Enclosed paved forecourt. Cast iron gate.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- Outside light and tap. Access to alleyway.
Travelling along Grand Parade from Ballyhackamore, turn left into Dunraven Parade. No. 27 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »