- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
This a is deceptively large family home with plenty of space for a growing family. This home has two reception rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is located within the ever popular Dunfane Park which allows easy access to all of Ballymena's schools and local amenities. In addition, the property has a large ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room which is ideal for someone who has restricted mobility. This family home has the extra added benefit of no onward chain. We strongly recommend a viewing of this home to allow anyone actively looking in the market to see what this property as to offer.
- Front Porch 1.32m x1.19m ( 4'4 x3'11)
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge / Dining 6.71 x3.81 ( 22'0" x12'5")
- Open plan Lounge and Dining area. Fireplace with electrical insert. 2no. wall lights. Laminate floor. Under stair cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.79 x 2.95 (12'5" x 9'8")
- Fitted with oak effect eye and low level units and display units and under lights. Fitted breakfast bar table. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Halogen hob, electric oven and grill. Space for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Utility Room 2.27 x 2.25 (7'5" x 7'4")
- Fitted with high and low level wall units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Back door with access ramp. Tiled floor and splashback.
- TV Room 4.82 x 2.62 (15'9" x 8'7")
- Fitted with laminate flooring.
- Back Hall 2.26 x 1.49 (7'4" x 4'10")
- Fitted with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 - Rear 5.84 x 3.88 (19'1" x 12'8")
- Fitted with laminate floor. Two built in robes.
- En-Suite Wet Room 2.25 x 1.87 (7'4" x 6'1")
- Fitted with WC, WHB and Shower.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 - Front 3.9 x 2.76 (12'9" x 9'0")
- Fitted with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 - Front 3.89 x 2.79 (12'9" x 9'1")
- With Built in Cupboard.
- Family Bathroom 2.88 x 2.75 (9'5" x 9'0")
- Fitted with WC, WHB, Corner Bath. Shower Cubicle. Hot press cupboard. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway and side parking area. OFCH boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »