- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Second Floor Apartment Situated In Convenient Location
- Easy Commuting Distance From Belfast City Centre & Ulster Hospital
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Good Sized Lounge With French Doors To Juliet Style Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Units & Integrated Appliances
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Windows
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Communal Gardens & Secure Parking
- Available To Let From Early February 2021 Unfurnished For £540 Inc. Rates
Additional InformationCOMING SOON. This modern second floor apartment is situated with this recently constructed complex, within easy commuting distance of Belfast. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, a spacious lounge with French doors to Juliet style balcony, and a well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The apartment further provides a three piece white bathroom suite, double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Outside there is secure gated parking and communal gardens in lawns. Available to let from Early February 2021 unfurnished for £540 per month including rates.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom phone, roofspace access, cloak cupboard off, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 4.1m x 3.57m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
Double glazed french doors to Juliet style balcony with glass screen, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, thermostat, open plan to:
- 2.71m x 2.26m (8' 11" x 7' 5")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, concealed gas boiler unit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.46m x 3.29m (11' 4" x 10' 10")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.85m (10' 0" x 9' 4")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, velux window.
- Modern three piece white suite comprising of push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, curved panelled bath with thermostatic shower unit over, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- Secure communal parking, communal garden area in lawns.
From Robbs Road turn in to Drumadoon Drive. Continue along and turn left in to Dungoyne Park and Drumadoon Square apartment are on the right
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »