- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb mid terrace home
- Two good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen /dining area
- Deluxe bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Majority Double glazed windows
- Move in condition
- Close to Ormeau Park and many amenities
Located just a short distance from Belfast city centre, 27 Donard Street is a surprisingly deceptive, bright and spacious terrace property, much larger than you might think, that has been well maintained and offers so much convenience to amenities such as Ormeau Park, local shops, the Titanic Quarter and much more within a reasonable walking distance. Belfast City centre is also a 15 minute walk away. Comprising 2 good sized bedrooms, and spacious lounge with access to the conservatory it is also enhanced with a modern fitted kitchen / dining area, a deluxe white bathroom suite on the 1st floor, and finished with Gas heating and majority double glazed windows. Outside there is also a good size enclosed and sunny garden area. Well maintained and finished throughout, we are extremely confident that this excellent opportunity will be of appeal to the investor and first time buyer alike and we would definitely recommend an immediate viewing, You will not be disappointed!
- The accommodation comprises
- Entrance hall
- Glazed upvc front door opens onto entrance hall with cream tiled flooring. Access to to storage cupboard.
- Lounge 4.75m x 2.96m (15'7" x 9'9")
- Spacious lounge with cream tiled flooring open to conservatory via french doors. Access to under stair storage
- Conservatory 2.15 x (at widest points) (7'1" x ( at widest points))
- Spacious conservatory with wooden effect vinyl flooring. Access to rear garden via glazed upvc french patio doors.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining 3.05m x 3.73m (10'0" x 12'3")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level white high gloss units complete with formica worktops and stainless steel splash back. Complete with integrated electric oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan and stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Dining area
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 4.75m x 2.95m (15'7" x 9'8")
- Spacious double bedroom with dual aspect windows and built-in wardrobe space. High gloss black tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.08m x 2.86m (10'1" x 9'5")
- (at widest points). Built-in storage. Laminate flooring.
- Deluxe bathroom suite 2.28m x 2.29m (7'6" x 7'6")
- (at widest points). White bathroom suite complete with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and bath with over hanging shower attachment. Cream tiled flooring and part covered upvc wall panelling.
- Front garden area
- Rear garden
- Spacious and low maintenance, south facing rear garden which captures the sun all day long.
- Additional rear garden image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »