- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartrment in Bangor West
- 2 Sizeable Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge
- Pleasing Kitchen
- Striking Bathroom with Shower
- Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
Additional InformationLocated within a desirable residential location in Bangor West and conveniently positioned to all Bangor town centre amenities, Ulster Property Sales are particularly delighted to offer for sale this exceptional, refurbished, spacious and tastefully presented recently upgraded ground floor apartment. Offering accommodation on the level, with no stairs and also benefiting from double glazing, Phoenix gas heating and a garage this "Dunlop" built apartment is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of even the most discerning of purchasers! Viewers will immediately be impressed by the welcoming entrance hall, with its practical cloaks cupboard, the generously proportioned lounge, the two sizeable double bedrooms, and the striking white bathroom with its separate shower. Special mention must also be made of the pleasing well appointed kitchen with its attractive high and low level units, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and dishwasher.
Outside the apartment boasts communal car parking, well tended communal gardens and as already mentioned a very useful garage.
- Entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 1 10'3" max x 12'8" max (3.12m max x 3.86m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5" max 12'7" max into door recess (3.48m max 3.84m max into door recess)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Low flush W.C. Spacious tiled shower cubicle with shower. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls around bath. Wall mounted mirror. Extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 20'3" x 11'8" (6.17m x 3.56m)
- Part opaque glazed door from hall. White uPVC double glazed windows. 1 Double panel radiator and 1 single panel radiator. Intercom system
- KITCHEN 10'4" max x 11'8" max (3.15m max x 3.56m max)
- Part opaque glazed door from lounge. High and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and under oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for tumble dryer. Integrated dishwasher. White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Enclosed wall mounted gas boiler.
- Communal gardens and car parking.
- GARAGE 16'3" max x 8'11" max (4.95m max x 2.72m max)
- Panelled up and over door.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: TBC
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »