- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms Master En-Suite
- Three Reception Room
- Oak Kitchen With Casual Dining
- Downstairs Cloaks / W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Integral Garage & Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
Croft Hill is a small established development of detached family homes situated just off the Cairnshill Road, offering convenience to leading primary and post primary schools as well as transport links to most parts of the City via the Cairnshill Park and Ride. Internally the property is bright and spacious , comprising four good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room, downstairs cloakroom & W/C and white bathroom suite on the first floor. The property is set well back from the road with a front garden and a driveway with ample parking leading to integral garage. To the rear there is a mature garden and patio area that captures the afternoon sun. An excellent family home in a peaceful location offering both space and convenience.
- Glass front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, Laminate flooring. Cloak-room. Access to down-stairs cloakroom and w.c.
- Down-stairs W.c.
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'10 (4.90m x 3.91m)
- Tiled fire-place with mahogany surround. Laminate flooring. Double French doors to dining room.
- Living Room 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Marble fire-place with mahogany mantle.
- Dining Room 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 19'4 x 12'10 (5.89m x 3.91m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, formica work surfaces, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, Plumbed for dish-washer. Pipework in place for gas cooker. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden. Access to integral garage and utility.
- Utility Room
- Full range of high- and low- level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, Advanced Showers cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Half tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Double built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 9'2 (3.30m x 2.79m)
- Double built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Four 3.9 x 3.2 (12'10" x 10'6")
- (at widest points) Built in wardrobe, drawers, dressing table and bookcase.
- White bathroom suite comprising tile panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c. Separate shower cubicle with Aqua- Lisa shower unit. Part tiled walls.
- Feature port hole window. Double hot-press. Access to roof-space via Slingsby ladder floored for storage, housing gas boiler.
- Front Garden
- Garden laid in lawn and trees. Tarmac driveway leading to the integral garage.
- Integral Garage 16'9 x 10'10 (5.11m x 3.30m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.. Shelving. Access to utility area at the rear of the garage.
- Rear Garden
- Rear garden laid in lawns. Vegetable patch. Bordered by timber fencing. Paved patio area. Range of plants and shrubs. External tap.
- Please Note
- The property benefits from Virgin high speed broadband and TV.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »