- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached country residence
- 4 Double Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms
- Property extends to approximately 3455 square feet / 321 square meters
- Double Garage with extensive storage
- Large Games Room with fitted bar and wood-burning stove
- Property situated on an extensive 2.65 acre site
- Additional 11.25 acres of agricultural land surrounding the property (Included in the sale)
- Oil fired central heating system with underfloor heating in dining / living space
- Mains water connection, currently operating from pressurised borehole
- Monitored alarm system and CCTV
- 9 stable bays with rubber compound flooring and enclosed floodlit sand arena which extends to approximately 16,000 square feet
- Cottage style wooden double glazed windows (House only)
- With land totaling 13.9 acres, this offers a business opportunity for those in the hospitality, retirement, sporting or equestrian industries, subject to necessary planning consent
27 Crevolea Road offers bright and spacious accommodation which flows naturally from the original dwelling to the renovated heart of the home. Originally built in the 19th Century, this detached home has been extended and renovated to produce a modern outstanding family residence in the heart of the rural countryside and is a perfect example of how to seamlessly combine a contemporary and original property.
The high quality open planned country-style kitchen with granite worktops and centre island, leads directly to an open living / dining space with a beautiful and effective wood-burning stove which adds that modern twist of comfort and design. Subtle modern alterations have been made to the first floor level, whilst remaining with the original country theme of the property, to provide a large master bedroom with en-suite and family bathroom.
Within a rural setting with strong agricultural connections and countryside views throughout, the property boasts a tranquil feeling along with spacious gardens, double garage and a range of outhouses and a separate games room. Situated on an extensive site measuring approximately 2.65 acres and further enhanced by an additional 11.25 acres of agricultural land which can be accessed directly from the main property with multiple stables and a floodlit sand arena. This unique property is ideally suited for those with equestrian interests but likewise has many versatile features which offers the possibility of a business opportunity and those in the hospitality, retirement or sporting industries may wish to enquiry further. Subject to planning of course, this might be the ideal business opportunity in a dynamic part of the province.
This incomparable equestrian refuge boasts a personal countryside setting but has the benefit of convenient access to all neighbouring towns far and near along with the famous seaside resorts of Portstewart and Portrush, with their award-winning beaches and Championship Golf Courses only but a short 15 minutes drive.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Traditional staircase with carpet and carpet rods, ceiling coving.
- 7.14m x 4.52m (23'5 x 14'10)
with cast iron fireplace, tiled inset and granite hearth, ceiling coving and centre piece, wooden wall paneling and radiator cover, double French doors to dining / living room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.14m (13'10 x 13'7)
with wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, recessed shelving, ceiling coving, dimmer switch light controls.
- INNER HALL:
- With tiled floor, access to under-stair storage, telephone point.
- 5.69m x 3.99m (18'8 x 13'1)
with high quality eye and low level units with part granite worktop to include oil fired Aga stove, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Whirlpool oven and integrated Whirlpool microwave, Neff heating drawer, glass display units, centre island with saucepan drawers, wine rack and breakfast bar, chrome sockets, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- REAR PORCH:
- With tiled floor, cloaks cupboard, recessed lighting.
- OPEN PLAN TO:
- LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM:
- 8.36m x 4.17m (27'5 x 13'8)
with Inglenook style fireplace, wood burning stove, tiled hearth and wooden over-mantle, wooden floor, double French doors to Lounge, double French doors providing access to private rear patio, recessed lighting, dimmer switch light controls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 2.57m (13' 10" x 8' 5")
with low level units, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, access to hot press, tiled floor, recessed lighting, rear door providing access to exterior.
- CLOAK ROOM:
- With w.c., tiled floor, half panelled wooden walls, recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- with window overlooking the garden to front.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.99m (17'4 x 13'1)
with recessed lighting and television point.
- With corner shower cubicle and mains shower fitting, fully tiled walls, double sink with granite work top and fitted vanity unit, w.c., heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.56m (14'9 x 11'8)
with wooden surround fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 3.51m (13'8 x 11'6)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.51m (13'10 x 11'6)
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.48m (14'9 x 11'5)
with free-standing bath incorporating telephone hand shower attachment, large fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, half panelled walls, recessed lighting, high flush w.c., wash hand basin, wood flooring, access to roof space.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 9 stable bays with rubber compound flooring. Enclosed floodlit sand arena extending to approximately 16000 square feet. Multiple outhouses and extensive storage space. Approximately 11.25 acres of additional agricultural land.
The property is accessed by 2 separates entrances from the Crevolea Road. The front of the property is accessed by a stoned driveway which surrounds the property and provides extensive parking space. The rear of the property is accessed by a separate concrete driveway which provides convenient access to all out-housing, stables, sand arena and accompanying agricultural land.
Landscaped gardens to front and side of the property with a selection of trees and shrubbery. Large paviour patio to rear of property with patio door access to dining / living room. Small, enclosed orchard to rear of property.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.89m x 5.82m (19'4 x 19'1)
plus 18’11 x 9’4 (2.85m x 5.79m) with 2 x rollers doors, lighting and power points.
- OUTDOOR UTILITY:
- With separate w.c., lighting and power points, plumbed for washing machine.
- GAMES ROOM:
- (Above stables with access via exterior stairs) with fitted bar and wood-burning stove, lighting and power points, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and trusses. Balcony area with views of the surrounding gardens and rural countryside.
Number 27 Crevolea Road offers convenient access to a host of local amenities. Coleraine is situated within 7.5 miles of the property and provides an abundance of leisure and retail facilities along with the local bus and train station.
Set within the local Causeway Coast and Glens Borough the property is situated approximately 20 minutes away from the picturesque North Coast, classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and is home to The Giants Causeway World Heritage Site along with miles of famous coastline and beaches, and host to the 2019 British Open at Royal Portrush Golf Club.
A vast array of Primary, Secondary and Grammar schools can be found within a 7 mile radius of the property, primarily within the nearby towns of Coleraine and Ballymoney. The property is also within 21.5 miles from the City of Derry Airport and less than an hours commute to the larger Belfast International Airport.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »