- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom / 3 Reception detached country residence
- Originally built mid 1800's with a tasteful modern renovation in recent years
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed hardwood windows on property
- Double garage and large utility room with separate WC
- Spacious lounge with original fireplace
- Generously sized study on ground floor with original fireplace and built in shelving
- Elegant open plan kitchen / dining / living accommodation
- High quality kitchen units with granite worktops, to include Oil fired 'Aga' range cooker, a range of integrated appliances and centre island
- Large open plan dining / living area flowing from kitchen with double patio doors to private rear patio
- Underfloor heating in open plan dining / living space
- Large master bedroom with en-suite comprising double sink and fully tiled corner sower cubicle
- Bedroom 2 with traditional working fireplace
- 2 additional double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom with free standing bath
- Tastefully finished throughout, retaining many original, periodic features
- Separate games room with fitted bar and wood burning stove, and separate balcony space overlooking gardens and surrounding countryside
- Mains water connection, but currently operating from pressurised borehole
- Large driveway and parking facilities with 2 separate entrances
- Immediate viewing highly recommended
- Listing totalling approximately 13.9 acres
- Over 11.25 acres of level agricultural land
- 9 stable bays with rubber compound flooring and enclosed floodlight sand arena
- Within 7.5 miles from Coleraine town centre
- Small, enclosed, well maintained orchard
- Mature private gardens with a selection of trees and shrubbery throughout
- Front and rear vehicular access to property
- Monitored alarm system and CCTV
- Rear entrance providing convenient access to stables and sand arena to maximise privacy at property
Number 27 Crevolea Road is a perfect example of how to seamlessly combine the old and the new. Originally built mid 1800’s, this detached home has been extended, renovated and tastefully modernised to produce an outstanding family residence in the heart of the countryside.
Internally, the bright and spacious accommodation flows naturally from the original dwelling to the renovated heart of the home. The tasteful, elegant, ‘country-style’ kitchen with granite worktops, leads directly to an open plan living / dining space with fitted wood-burning stove, and also contains double patio doors to a private exterior patio. Subtle modern amendments have also been made to the first floor level, whilst remaining in touch with the country theme of the property, to provide an en-suite master bedroom and large family bathroom with free-standing bath and large shower cubicle.
Externally the property boasts a tranquil, rural setting with countryside views throughout, along with with spacious gardens, double garage and separate games room, and is further enhanced by separate agricultural lands and multiple stables ideally suited for those with equestrian interests.
This incredible listing totals approximately 13.9acres with over 11.25acres of this being level agricultural land, currently divided into 3 fields. The property also includes numerous outbuildings and storage space, 9 stable bays with rubber compound flooring, and an enclosed, floodlight sand arena extending to approx. 16000sqft, to create a unique equestrian haven within 7.5 miles of Coleraine town centre. Slightly further afield, yet less than 14miles, are the pictruesque seaside resorts of Portstewart and Portrush, with their award-winning beaches and Championship Golf Courses.
We are excited to present this unique country residence to the open market and highly recommend an immediate internal inspection to fully appreciate all that this exceptional equestrian orientated country residence has to offer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »